PEFC certification allows wood to be traced from the forest to the store. Wherever you see the PEFC logo on a product, it means that the product contains a minimum of 70% of wood issuing from PEFC-certified management.
Editions Quo Vadis has been certifying its paper traceability chain since December 2007.
More than 98% of the diaries produced by Quo Vadis are PEFC-certified.
Certification n°2 : Our quality and environment management system is certified ISO 9001 and 14001.
We were awarded ISO 9001 (version 2000) certification in 2004: proof of our determination to offer our customers and consumers a high level of quality in our products and services. The Quality Management System covers the following activities: design, manufacture, sale and negotiation of diaries and other items for the office.
ISO 14001 (version 2004) certification was obtained in 2007, ensuring that the company’s environmental management is compliant with the standard, specifically:
- compliance with applicable environmental regulations
- a commitment to prevent pollution,
- and a commitment to continual improvement
Certification n°3 : The printing in Quo Vadis diaries is certified by Imprim’Vert®.
In collaboration with the Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Nantes, Editions Quo Vadis was granted the Imprim’vert® stamp of approval in September 2006.
- All hazardous waste is disposed of by approved service-providers, in a way that is compliant with the law.
- Storage of hazardous liquid waste and products is rendered safe by the use of means of containment.
- The company does not use any products labelled as toxic.